Our TOP Festive Film Recommendations
Let the Festive TV Watching, Netflix streaming, Couch Sitting and of course Popcorn Snacking Commence...
It’s that time of year again... Where did the time go? Eek!!!
It is November which means it is officially ok to go straight from your bed onto the couch. Yes, you can stay in your PJs, and yes, you can bring you duvet onto the couch.
You must be comfy...This is Top button undone territory.
Here are our top 10 festive feel-good film recommendations.
Gourmet Popcorn is mandatory.
Our top 10 favourites are...
1) Harry Potter. British, whimsical, addictive and it’s Harry Potter.
2) Home Alone (1,2 and 3). It’s a bold statement but... Is it really Christmas with out a bit of Macaulay Culkin?
3) Elf. Will Ferrell does make us giggle. Silly but just the right amount on silly.
4) Bridgette Jones’s Diary (1, 2 and 3. Although we have a special soft spot for the edge of reason... ’This is Bridgette Jones, searching for Tuna'
5) The Nightmare Before Christmas. Super creepy yet very sweet at the same time. Who knew. Tim Burton is a genius.
6) Love Actually. Is there a better British Christmas film? Not sure?!
7) Edward Scissorhands. Tim Burton does it again. Incredible imagination. Modern-day Frankenstein with a twist. And helloooo Johnny Depp.
8) About a Boy. A family feel-good heartwarming film.
9. You’ve got Mail. Not sure why this made it to the list... It just seems to always play at this time of year and we just always seem to watch it. Some festive romance, who not.
10. The Chronicle of Narnia - The Lion, the witch, and the wardrobe. Christmas is a time for magic and what could be more magically then a wardrobe, a lion and a witch?!
What are your go-to festive movies of all time? Let us know Popcorn Lovers.
Leave a comment