Butterscotch Popcorn Ice Cream
Is there ever a bad time for ice cream? We sure don't think so!!
Even though it might be winter and it's not particularly sunny outside, that doesn't mean we can't enjoy a delicious ice cream treat! Our favourite foodie @rebakermae on Instagram shared a fantastic ice cream recipe with us and we think it's too good not to share. RIGHT NOW!
So if you're having a bit of a bad day, why not make this easy ice cream recipe, add a big scoop to a bowl and close your eyes...
Imagine it's a hot summer day, you're on a beach and the sun is shining on your face while you take a bite of a deliciously cold and sweet Butterscotch popcorn ice cream... That'll give you the much needed break you deserve!
Are you ready for your short summer break? The recipe is written out below.
- 397g Condensed Milk
- 600ml Double Cream, whipped
- 30g Popcorn Shed Butterscotch Popcorn
- Butterscotch Sauce
1. Pour the condensed milk into a bowl. Fold in the double cream until combined.
2. Spoon the ice cream mixture into a 2lb loaf tin. Swirl through the Butterscotch Popcorn and sauce.
3. Cover with cling film and place into the freezer. Leave to freeze until solid.
4. When serving, top with extra butterscotch sauce and popcorn to taste. Enjoy!
Make sure to check out her other recipes for more super tasty treats!
Did you make this recipe? We'd love to see it! Make sure to tag us at @popcornshed #popcornshedcreations on your favourite social media channel!