Salted Caramel Popcorn Cookies
The smell of freshly baked cookies is unlike anything else, don't you think? At Shedquarters we just can't get enough of homemade cookies. Crunchy, sweet and with a slightly gooey centre, they're just too good to keep your hands off.
225g unsalted butter
110g caster sugar
275g plain flour
75g white and milk chocolate chips (save some to decorate with)
a handful of roughly blended salted caramel popcorn (use the rest for decorating)
1. Cream the butter in a large bowl Add the sugar and keep beating until the mixture is light and fluffy.
2. Sift in the flour and add the chocolate chips and roughly blended popcorn and mix well with hands
3. Evenly divide your dough into balls (I flattened mine because I wanted a biscuit type rather than a cookie)
4. Bake in the oven for 12 minutes (or until golden brown at the top.
5. Take them out of the oven and top with the remaining popcorn and white chocolate chips
Did you make this recipe? We'd love to see it! Make sure to tag us at @popcornshed #popcornshedcreations on your favourite social media channel!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.