Our Top 11 Scariest Movies of All Time!
Warning: be afraid, be very afraid.
Halloween is almost here. One of ourfavourite things to do this time of year is to get cozy on the sofa with some delicious gourmet popcorn and watch a VERY scary movie.
Here are our top 11 scary movie picks that are guaranteed to make the hair on your neck stand up. Ahhhhhh!
- It Follows. The title says it all. You'll be watching your tail for a while after this freaky film.
- The Human Centipede. Not for thefaint hearted! Pass us the Pecan Pie Popcorn please! Popcorn Shed scary rating 9/10.
- The Purge. Full of crime and crazily scary scenes. Popcorn Shed scary rating 6/10.
- The Ring. We're not going to lie... You won't be answering any calls from private numbers. Popcorn Shed scary rating 10/10.
- The Blair Witch Project. A classic andall time favourite at Shedquarters! 6.5/10.
- Hostel. The classic Eastern European travel horror flick... Have you ever been traveling and wanted to go off the beaten track? This film will make you think again before going astray. Salted Caramel popcorn is a must! Popcorn Shed scary rating 7/10.
- Paranormal Activity. The first of the creepy franchise... how do small children get so creepy?! Popcorn Shed scary rating 8/10.
- Unfriended. Better think twice before talking to people in a chat room... Laura had to sleep with her teddy bear for weeks after this horror film! Popcorn Shed scary rating 7.7/10.
- The Conjuring.Inspiredbe real life events.. a dark and twisted tale of haunting, demons that will make you never want to go to a secluded country house ever again! Popcorn Shed scary rating 9.5/10.
- Sinister. Sometimes digging into the past will lead to terrifying discoveries and unleash untold horror. Popcorn Shed scary rating 6/10.
- The Evil Dead 2013. Special effects and cabin fever combine to leave you with goosebumps and a twisted stomach. Popcorn Shed scary rating 7/10.
What is your scariest movie of all time? Let us know... We would love to hear from you.